1. after heartbreak, eat ice cream because it taste a lot better than the salt from your tears or sweat from a never ending run.
2. don’t step on a scale. numbers are a form of measurement. you darling, and infinite, not definite.
3. your demons carry more weight than you think. don’t starve to rid of them, fight them and beat them, and you will begin to feel lighter.
4. don’t wake up thinking anything is possible, because that leaves room for doubt, and doubt will haunt you. you never should think something isn’t possible in the first place.
5. don’t deny yourself of food. food is love, and without food, there is no love, and you will slowly rot from the inside out.
6.stop thinking that your body is just a temple. sometimes it’s a decaying building that is fighting so hard to stand tall, and that’s more than okay.
7. it’s okay to not like your body. it’s not okay to make it something it isn’t.
8. “i’m fine” is the biggest lie and will literally destroy you.
9. you don’t always have to be so strong. it’s okay to lose yourself. it’s okay to be raw and vulnerable. don’t hide. let it be known. you’re entitled to feel.
10. your body hasn’t give up on you, don’t give up on it.10 things i wish you told me as child (via kidsontherunn)